Wadkin spindle moulder and Wadkin dovetail jig

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schnapps95

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi is there anybody out there who can advise me I have a Wadkin BEM spindle moulder and a Wadkin dovetail template/jig but no bits, I can fit any shank diameter up to 20mm, does anybody know where I can purchase the dovetail router bits and what size they should be?

I am also looking for any base plates for the jig, I only have the inch pitch one (EE8). If anybody has any different sizes and is willing to sell them I am interested.

Hi. Wallace Many thanks for the reply I rang AMS but they couldn't help. Yes mine is like yours a type EE Dovetailing attachment only mine has round steel knobs as in the photo in the leaflet of 1977. Your fingerplate in the picture looks like an EE6 with 21 fingers, what I would like to know if you have two different sizes of fingerplate which is the constant the width of the finger or the width of the gap ? I can then probably work out the dimensions of a suitable cutter Also if you would like any information out of the leaflet (tooling for spindle moulders) I could get someone to scan it foe me. I am not very good at the modern IT I am too old Kind regards Stan

Hi Stan heres a pic of the ones I have, you can see the gap is the constant size with the finger size changing. I already have the spindle leaflet but thanks anyway.

Latest posts

Back