wadkin baos 12"

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fobco

Established Member
Reaction score
hi,chaps i do not know if bob is about or away, has anyone got a baos that has the original switch gear,that they could unscrew and do a close up photo or 2,from the top of the contactor,i hope someone can help,thanks frank.

hi have the manual saved to disk if thats any good failing that search for dol motor wiring. Its straight forward on the baos just a simple dol with the feed motor power taken from the conactor output down to the speed selector. When I rewire these machines a usualy fit a seperate contactor for the feed as as standard the feed isnt fully protected since it draws a lower ampage and dosnt always trip the overload in the case of a feed motor fault.
If you have problems with the feed switch it can be bypassed and set for single speed without too much effort

hi tim,it was all wired and working,but i think when i disconnected the messy stop switches,i must have pulled a wire that i should not have,as for the feed motor i never touched them,what i really need is a close up photo, of the top of the contactor,as i said in my post if i push the contactor block down it all work feeds as well,so it must be a link wire i have pulled out,cheers frank.

on the top of the contactor you should have a link from L1 2 or 3 to the coil A1.
its not easy to explain from memory any decent electrician should sort it fairly quickly. Or if your really stuck I am stopping at my sisters in stevenage on my way back from a machine install on thursday so i could swing by on friday morning.

Latest posts

Back