W16 at NEC

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted - but looking at the list of exhibitors, Bessey won't be there. Seeing as I only every end of buying some clamps no point me going ;)!

I've registered and was thinking of going on Sunday.
I went in 2014 and whilst it was predominantly for the big boys, I still enjoyed seeing what was on show.
They are obviously very keen for visitors as a very nice lady rang me yesterday to encourage me to go and also sent a link to register for the demonstrations.
I just need to check if the parking is free or not because the NEC is up to £10 which is enough if you're out for a full day but a bit much for only a hour or so.

I was tempted, but It doesn't look like there is too much relevant for the hobbiest?

Probably not worth the 2.5 hour drive for me :D

"For an hour or so" Glynne, you will hardly get a coffee in that time, it really is an all day show and then you still won't get around it all.

Yes it's only about 10 miles away but if I walked I probably wouldn't be able to buy anything.

Peter.
You're always very welcome to visit, but you'll have to buy something from me - only because every time I go to yours I end up buying something from you!

Chris.
Just looked at the demonstrations let alone the exhibitors and you're probably right. The big danger is that there is a new outlet shopping mall at the NEC and herself was thinking of going there whilst I was at the show - so the longer I'm there the poorer I will become (x 2).

gidon":1vevm45d said:
I'm tempted - but looking at the list of exhibitors, Bessey won't be there. Seeing as I only every end of buying some clamps no point me going ;)!

Bessey stand Q810 Gedore UK ltd

more clamps for you :D

RobinBHM":3srkt386 said:
gidon":3srkt386 said:

Bessey stand Q810 Gedore UK ltd

more clamps for you :D

How did I miss that! Thanks, now I'll have to go!

I was tempted but it's a 220 mile round trip and £12 to park. I'd rather spend that on tools at Kempton park next week :)

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Yep - £12 standard parking and disabled parking is the same price (albeit you do a get closer to the halls).
You could go for the super-duper Express @ £20 which just means you are a bit closer.
Motorbikes are free - but you won't be able to buy much!

Given that it's free entry , why would the £12 parking be a deal breaker :?
Bet you lot recycle your tea bags :lol:

Went today, thoroughly good show for medium/larger users. Got a very good deal on a Format 4 thicknesser and a briquette maker. Now just got to wait till December for delivery.

jackss565":7u8etzfa said:
Went today, thoroughly good show for medium/larger users. Got a very good deal on a Format 4 thicknesser and a briquette maker. Now just got to wait till December for delivery.

where did you get the briquette maker from? I was there for a shredder and a Briquette maker!!

Back