Votes needed pretty please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I can tell it closes for voting at 23.59 tonight so time to get those last ones in.Thank you again to all of you for the support. Whatever the result it has been worth it to see that people are willing to encourage and support like this.

Pete

Even if I don't win the support that I received from friends, customers etc was amazing and encouraging. Fingers crossed I can upgrade to teach in my workshop but if not congratulations to those that do win. After the Christmas rush is over a massive revamp of the workshop is planned to make the workshop as student friendly as possible whether I win or not. Thanks again to everyone who has been supporting me in this

Pete

Hmmm, sorry to pour water on your fire Pete but haves you read the rules? I've just had a quick look and it seems to say that you can only vote once for any entrant, and any multiple voting will be voided! hope this is not the case for all the effort that's been going on.

Chrispy":3idd6gnd said:
Hmmm, sorry to pour water on your fire Pete but haves you read the rules? I've just had a quick look and it seems to say that you can only vote once for any entrant, and any multiple voting will be voided! hope this is not the case for all the effort that's been going on.

You can vote only once a day,a if you vote more it voids that vote it does say that you can vote once a day though. It is written just underneath the 'Thank you' button you click to vote.

Pete

Chrispy":o76bbfyo said:

You may vote for each wish once a day.

2236 =D> =D>

Cheers

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back