Votes needed pretty please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: :shock: :x :x I have just seen what Pete has posted about some of the other " SMALL " business's that are looking for the same grant that he is .

IMO that number 27,000 would be the yearly average for the entire Premiership for a very good year maybe even better . And how anybody with that support should be allowed to call themselves a small business is beyond me .

Sorry Pete , I don't think we can get to that figure but I'm sure you will get our votes right up until closing date .

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

2086! I missed my whole lifetime yesterday!

Looking at the top vote receiver, I highly doubt that a small leisure club in a small community is generating that number of votes legitimately. There are hundreds of ways to cheat in these things, it's rather easy to hire a bot net for example. We'll see if we can get you something the proper way, if not, you've had some exposure from those looking through the site, and you've had a great show of solidarity from your fellow woodworkers.

Cheers.

Nic.

nicguthrie":2y00ezk3 said:

Looking at the top vote receiver, I highly doubt that a small leisure club in a small community is generating that number of votes legitimately. There are hundreds of ways to cheat in these things, it's rather easy to hire a bot net for example. We'll see if we can get you something the proper way, if not, you've had some exposure from those looking through the site, and you've had a great show of solidarity from your fellow woodworkers.

Cheers.

Nic.

Whether I get a 'prize' or not I am overwhelmed with the support here and on the other forum I use. I too have some doubts regarding the size of the votes for some but as votes supposedly count for only 25% of the marking there is always hope.

Pete

nicguthrie":bvbs0n2n said:

Cheers.

Nic.

I have noticed that some of the top ones are getting 1 - 2 thousand votes per day

Oh yep +1 more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back