Votes needed pretty please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
=D> =D> 868 =D> =D>

Looks as if approx. 50 people are voting each day , do by my reckoning we should be banging on the door of 1000 by Sunday 24th .

Great stuff folk who knows how many Pete can get

:lol: :lol: :lol: =D> =D> =D>

Thank you all who are voting for me. Now up to 16th, highest yet. I appreciate all of the votes, thank you.

Pete

So far I managed to vote every day, a remarkable feat! 907.

Robbo3":1u6v0mib said:
Bodrighy":1u6v0mib said:
Now up to 16th, highest yet. Pete
Care to share the link for the info, or aren't you allowed to?

If you close the part about me a list of the applicants pops up, click on the 'most loved wishes' and you can see where I am in the listing. At the moment I am 16tgh.

Pete

Fellow forumites we don't want one of our members finishing outside the top 10 :shock: :shock: do we. :?: :?: :?:

As far as I can make out this voting list is open until the 11th Dec.

So if we all make an effort to vote daily we should be able to get Pete (bodrighy) into the top 10 and maybe even win the darn thing (hammer) (hammer) =D> =D>

So let's have you for the next couple of weeks. =D> =D>

Bodrighy":kzatrm4t said:
If you close the part about me a list of the applicants pops up, click on the 'most loved wishes' and you can see where I am in the listing. At the moment I am 16tgh. Pete
I did it the hard way going through each individual page & keeping a mental tally. Doh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back