Votes needed pretty please

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GO ON THEN! WHO'S GONNA PUT IN THE 1000 TH VOTE? I can't as I've already voted today.
Bob

hahah 1003! Darn.

Let's see if we can get all "Newspeak" and hit 1337 :)

Nic.

It's up to 1017 as of now . =D> =D>

Just looking at the voting chart Pete would want over the 2400 to get him into the top 10, anyone got views on this , :?: :?:

Not sure when the closing date is ,but as long as it is showing I will be voting .

If you could keep it up pete might just make it .

He has had a wonderful response up to now =D> It would be horrible to lose out now .

So if you can keep voting .

Thank you all, I really do appreciate this. I have a bit of a problem with some of the higher listed 'businesses' as they seem to be established businesses or charities and don't really fit the criteria as I read it. May be just sour grapes on my opart and so haven't complaioned on the site and hope that the judges see it the same way.

Pete

:lol: :lol: 1060 =D> =D> ,

Pete , I was thinking along your view as well , I hope the judges are as well.

As it is the folk on here are giving you magnificent support .

Well done everyone . =D> =D>

boysie39":68tw0d77 said:
It's up to 1017 as of now . =D> =D>

Just looking at the voting chart Pete would want over the 2400 to get him into the top 10, anyone got views on this , :?: :?:

Not sure when the closing date is ,but as long as it is showing I will be voting .

If you could keep it up pete might just make it .

He has had a wonderful response up to now =D> It would be horrible to lose out now .

So if you can keep voting .

1076 =D>

Where is the league table?

Cheers

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back