Virtual WoodRat

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SketchUp Guru

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been playing with a new version of a freeware Rendering program and did this as an experiment. Thought I'd share.
ratrender.jpg

Oh, you really do make me sick! If that's playing, what would you do if you got serious? :lol: You are very talented where graphics are concerned - I often look at your SketchUp efforts, and go green with envy.

The next step is to start manufacturing them and getting them on the market for about $200, and everyone would be happy. (except WoodRat, of course!).

Regards, John

John and Tim, thank you for the kind words. It seems I have plenty of time when I can't be working in the wood shop so drawing and thinking about wood related stuff is the way I pass the time.

John, you, too could do what I did. Anybody could. Tim's already doing it. ;)

Tim, it was K. The new version is has a nicer GUI. I don't know what a lot of the settings do yet. Some of the numbered settings are clear enough but some I don't know if higher or lower is better.

I have a number of ideas about minor changes to the way the WoodRat is made that I think would be improvements. Some I've shared with Martin, the inventor, but I get the impression he's not interested in outside input even if the input is free. I probably wouldn't get into business making anything similar. I don't have the stomach for a legal fight. ;)

Back