Virgin National flogged to TalkTalk, need a new ISP/email

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have bt infinity and it is super fast and reliable never had to use call centres that often very very few times infact.I don't use the email from bt but have used http://www.virtualnames.co.uk/ for years now with no problems what so ever, cheap, we all have .co.uk addresses, they also do web hosting, support from them is second to none been a very happy customer with virtual names and bt. hope that helps
Jim

John Lewis have a very reasonable broadband offering. I know they piggyback on another supplier, but generally their customer service is second to none, so I will be going with them when my contract is up

NickWelford":1543w91r said:
John Lewis have a very reasonable broadband offering. I know they piggyback on another supplier, but generally their customer service is second to none, so I will be going with them when my contract is up
I'm also with John Lewis which is run by Plusnet. UK based help centre which is free and they seem to know what their doing! You can get a combined Broadband/phone package.

You can have more than one e-mail account and I use Yahoo, Hotmail and G-Mail. I find Yahoo and G-Mail good at filtering out spam but you can always open another e-mail account if spam proves a problem.

Regards Keith

Been with John Lewis or waitrose for about ten years plus change ofaddress and MOST of the time they have been fine. There has been a poorer service over the last year , but that may be down to BT digging things up. Helpline generally good apart from one(UK sounding) troll who was totally useless and rude as well. Good. value for a basic sevice

+1 for Plusnet. Strangely my first reply got lost)
There are owned by BT but are managed independently. UK call centres, very good responses when I have have had reason to call them. I also give them my line rental, and they do a fixed price deal including calls to mobiles.

Latest posts

Back