Very Cool Stuff!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure I could fashion a shave horse and saw out of odds and sods, but the rest..........wow!
Just when you think your skills might allow a degree of creativity, you see someone who has probably lost more inspiration than I'll ever have.
My tiny plastic basket of driftwood also looks pretty stupid by comparison as well so I'll blame a lack of raw materials - and have another beer.

The furniture isn't to my taste, but the sculptural creations are quite stunning, particularly the animals.

Cheers Toby - my planned projects for tomorrow for a mortar & pestle in apple (for a 70th present) followed by a box in spalted sycamore seem somewhat unambitious by comparison!
However being situated 10 miles NE of Birmigham, I am severely limited by a lack of coastline so that is my excuse.
I will have yet another beer to console myself.

Amazing work! The animals are simply breathtaking, and I also like the furniture. I would love to see them in real life one day, really wonder what it's like to see and touch them. Thx for finding and sharing! :)

ive seen some of his work in person in an art gallery in Eaton (windsor) look even better to the naked eye and the size of some pieces is unreal.

TT

I think i'd like to ride that.

325374-438x.jpg

Back