Veritas any good?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I'll say so!!!

Ordered 8 HSS and 2 solid carbide router bits on 29/03/06 and arrived home tonight to find them on the kitchen table. Canada to England in a week.

What excellent service :D :eek:ccasion5:

Looking at them, I found myself quite afraid - they look so much more vicious than normal router bits. I bought them thinking they might be safer :roll:
I guess it will be quite a while before I'm comfortable with powered cutters.

Will post review when I finally get to use them :roll: Looking at a minimum 4 weeks at present.

I'm impressed Tony! It usually takes a week for things to paddle across the Channel to France! :D

Very nice Tony! That is seriously quick-and NO duty charge :shock:
Still waiting for my Wenzloff saw to arrive. And that was sent Airmail weeks ago.... :cry:
Cheers
Philly :D

Last order I did with LV a couple of months ago took 3 days. Couldn't beat it with a big stick.

Noel

PS. All LV orders are shipped out of upstate NY rather than Canada.

Tony,

Your comments re getting back into action after the recent accident need not give you too many bad thoughts, you should be ready.

My Triton router table has a perspex type guard that drops on top of the timber that is passing over the bit. If you are unaware of this safety precaution I will post a picture for your perusual.

Thanks for that DW. I saw this guard in a recent post by another member and the manager of our laser materials processing facility is making me 3 of varying size :D

Back