Veneer Press.......

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rth

Established Member
Reaction score
Can someone advise on the sale value of this item, I acquired it with the contents of a workshop and have no idea, it is approx 4ft x 3ft.............weight, maybe 150Kg ?,,.thanks, P

It is for sale but no idea of its value, it is very heavy, two of us could only pick up one side !!!, I have sent you my contact details, regards, P

rth":136ct0v1 said:
It is for sale but no idea of its value, it is very heavy, two of us could only pick up one side !!!, I have sent you my contact details, regards, P

Looking at it, it appears to be a simple design, dependent mainly on large and robust material choices, but needing a fair degree of accuracy in the assembly - there's not a lot of component "machining" involved.

So I don't think it will be priced on the scale of "machinery" (e.g planers, spindle moulder etc) but more on the scale of fixtures (benches, jigs, kind of thing).

BugBear

houtslager":3vdlh3e0 said:
I'd take it off your hands if the students don't, need something like that for ages, nowt found online till your post, :D

K

It is a professionally made piece of equipment not home made, Pm sent.

It was sold for the price offered by the buyer which is really immaterial since the chances of finding a similar press are very slim indeed, new methods have taken over, it's called "progress" but I suspect only by those purveyors of such things.

Back