Veneer Edging Tool

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We use a virutex one. It is a squeezy sprung job and works very well for us. Certainly a step up from the bearing guided router bits I used to use. I also have a different single bladed device that I think came from Rutlands some years ago. Chrome handle and white plastic triangle, under a good quality blade. Works well too but not as quick as the virutex one. There are a lot of choices, and a lot of them are similar to the virutex but I have no experience of them so couldn't say...
I think i paid £15 for mine.

HTH

Neil

Hi Neil can I ask if you have a link to the one you are describing please. Just so we are on the same Hymn sheet.

I've used a semi blunt 2" plane blade for years. A quick swipe and its trimmed, I find it far quicker than the specific tools.

~Nil carborundum illegitemi~

Ended up ordering too late and couldn't get one of these for the job 9 (Virutex trimmer) so ended up using Amazon's Prime Time free trial to get next day delivery on one made my Stanley. Although probably not the best it did a good job. ... Still going to invest in the Virutex trimmer though to compare..

Latest posts

Back