VAT

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boysie39

Established Member
Reaction score
I may have brought this point up before forgive me if I have but I am sick to my teeth with what I think is a scam to put you in a situation that could be embarrassing to some .
It is advertising products without the VAT added. I saw the same product on line for one price and on another for 27.50 less .After filling out all particulars and going to my Shopping Basket I discover that Vat had been added and "free shipping"had brought the product to almost 50 more than what it advertised ,. Sorry I should say I am talking in Euros here and the companies are here in Ireland .

I have made up my mind once and for all ,that if vat is not included when advertised I will not buy. Sorry for the rant. :x :x

I totally agree with you, and I think I know which company you are referring to, as I went through filling all details in to find vat added at last page, which made the chuck more expensive than others.

I went for a G3 from Peter Childs, great price and vat clearly stated, also great people to deal with. I got the chuck 2 days later, having ordered it late afternoon.

I have no affiliation with them.

Hutzul":3bx1nmwk said:
I totally agree with you, and I think I know which company you are referring to, as I went through filling all details in to find vat added at last page, which made the chuck more expensive than others.

I went for a G3 from Peter Childs, great price and vat clearly stated, also great people to deal with. I got the chuck 2 days later, having ordered it late afternoon.

I have no affiliation with them.

I am glad that someone else feels as I do about this .As people like to point out it's a global market now ,and all VAT rates are not the same as all currencies are not either.
So working out what it is costing in ones own money is hard enough .
So Two strikes for including VAT . Thanks Hutzal.

Back