Valchromat

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks interesting, but that is one of the most useless and irritating websites I have ever looked at. After 5mins of looking at lots of pretty designer installations, I was none the wiser as to what it is! [it is more annoying even than the Accoya website and that is saying something]

Eventually I found the product data sheet that is a start on what it actually is http://www.valchromat.pt/ResourcesUser/ ... eet_12.pdf

Some of the pretty pictures show good finished edges, but yes the supplier should be giving better info on a basic building material.

Cheers

scholar":1x9n1esh said:
It looks interesting, but that is one of the most useless and irritating websites I have ever looked at. After 5mins of looking at lots of pretty designer installations, I was none the wiser as to what it is! [it is more annoying even than the Accoya website and that is saying something]

Eventually I found the product data sheet that is a start on what it actually is http://www.valchromat.pt/ResourcesUser/ ... eet_12.pdf

Some of the pretty pictures show good finished edges, but yes the supplier should be giving better info on a basic building material.

Cheers

Wow, Scholar, you deserve a medal for finding that data sheet - I'd lost the will to live by about page 7 of somewhere I had got lost in - What a pile of poo is that website!!

Shame - the product looks as if it could be pretty good for the right application.

HOJ":mikka65e said:
Interested to know how a cut edge finishes
If it's the stuff I'm thinking of (I got a free sample from someone who didn't know what it was) it's like a harder, slightly finer type of MDF and the edges are pretty much as you'd expect based on that.

gregmcateer":2qv500nd said:
Wow, Scholar, you deserve a medal for finding that data sheet - I'd lost the will to live by about page 7 of somewhere I had got lost in - What a pile of poo is that website!!
:? I was expecting something like a web 1.0 piece of rubbish with flashing text. But no. It took me all of five seconds to find it. No offence like, but do you not look at product websites much? :mrgreen:

I will give Latham's a call and find out prices, that will help with my decision as to its viability.

Latest posts

Back