UK Workshop Merchandise

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have a mug too and all so interested to see what els comes out of this I may as well have UKworkshop stuff to go with my Barnsley Bikers culb gear!

Well this has been more popular than I thought actually. I think we probably have enough for an order. Let me make some enquiries and we'll get this rolling by the end of the week.

Fine Woodworking have also a mug for years.
I think he is from stone

011002_lg.jpg

Schummie

I'm waiting for some quotes from the states. I couldn't find a supplier in the UK that did the wood effect. Plenty offering customised travel mugs but no option to have the full mug customised, just the text/logo.

do they need to be wood effect? surely not. as long as the logo is on would it matter? just a thought

oh whatever the outcome - I'm in! :D

No that's a good point. But we are woodworkers. We can get any old travel mug and write UK Workshop on it. Kinda defeats the object if we're just going to go with any old merchandise.

It's up to you guys

I use some companies that do this kind of thing, I'll make some enquiries and see if I can source the 'wood' effect ones.

as you know, Pot of tea is very important to me.

2 for me please - wood one.

Thanks

Tea is very important in our workshop

Mrs Oryx":2rz2yfe8 said:
2 for me please - wood one.

Thanks

Tea is very important in our workshop

What about Pete? :lol:

looks like you might be right wizer, USA seems to be the place although someone in china I use reckons he can source them, best price I got was $6 each for a batch of 50. - thats printed!

Back