UK Passport on line

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I, in my yoof was an aircraft electrician in the R.A.F. for 14 years. I loved working on the big transports at Lyneham, Britannias, Comet 2s and 4cs. Then after suffering 2 1/2 years in Singapore, hell but someone had to do it, I was working on VC10s and Shorts Belfasts at Brize Norton. I have never understood why anyone would want to jump out of a perfectly servicable aircraft before it landed or why anyone would want to leave the earth in the first place like Icuras with just wings strapped onto their backs? In my opinion they are the people who are about 5 bottles short of a six pack? So to do that in your 80s? Why? Do you want to get to your god in a hurry?

After all of the 30 years I have been flying RC models people have asked me why I never took up full size flying? My stock reply is that I have seen how I land :shock: :shock:

Just as a matter of interest? What the hell has this to do with passports :?

Jon wrote, QUOTE: Just as a matter of interest? What the hell has this to do with passports :? UNQUOTE:

Nothing whatever mate. It's yet another example of me (in my 70's if you please, NOT 80s!) wittering on like the silly old git I am. Thread drift in other words, my apologies folks. (hammer)

*********":1awiou5c said:
Mod Edit Spam member sign up

LOL...I know. My first photo was rejected because their automatic checks said that I wasn't looking at the camera. I was! Then it talked about tilting of the head could cause this rejection and it was ever so slightly tilted.

So I tilted it back straight in a graphics package...partly because I couldn't be ar*ed to waste another 30 minutes trying to get SWMBO to take a decent photo with the smartphone and partly I was curious to know if their tests could detect image manipulation as the use of such was 'not allowed'.

Passed with flying colours.

Latest posts

Back