• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Ujk parf guide wanted

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wingnut

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking for a ujk parf guide. Please pm if you have 1 forsale. Cheers

Last edited:
Do you mean the hole drilling guide? I've got one, I don't know if it's a Mk 1 or a Mk 2, but it's unused. Incidentally, I don't know what the difference is between Mk 1 and Mk 2 but it can't be much because the two options were sold side by side for quite some time.

If you're interested it's £90 including mainland GB postage.

The MK11 has a drill guide with oilite bushes that fits into 6mm holes in the rulers, the drill is still 3mm. The MK1 has 3mm holes in the ruler. £200 for MK11 and £140 for MK1. MK11 also has some "offset holes" in the ruler to allow for intermediate spacings at 1/3 or 1/2, ie 32 & 48mm.

Do you mean the hole drilling guide? I've got one, I don't know if it's a Mk 1 or a Mk 2, but it's unused. Incidentally, I don't know what the difference is between Mk 1 and Mk 2 but it can't be much because the two options were sold side by side for quite some time.

If you're interested it's £90 including mainland GB postage.
Hi can you please dm pics if you can.

Latest posts

Back