Tuff Saws

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EnErY

Established Member
Reaction score
After a long search on the net and a lot of selective advice I was directed to purchase my bandsaw blades from Tuff Saws,and what a perfect choice.
I got The address from the Net And Took A Drive Down There and I must say was very impressed the blades I was advised to purchase was of excellent quality and were made up as I waited the information given to me was so good and true to form as the conversation progressed both Ian and myself had something in common he was born in the same town as myself and our families knew each other quite well, now ill dispense with the boring details and just say that this guy sells quality blades and is very helpful and the bi-metal blades are awesome iv tried the pair I bought and they do everything he stated with the greatest of ease .
Well Worth Purchasing from ill certainly buy there again he sells his blades to a lot of overseas customers and that proves they are good
Regards
Bill

Indeed, Ian is a very helpful gent from first contact, and the blades i have had off him have out-performed those i get from my local supplier, and at the same price too!
Definitely my first stop for blades!

Back