ts 4000

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carbo

Established Member
Reaction score
hi.. i have just bought a scheppach ts 4000 using my 10% off ebay voucher (thank you uk workshop for the nod) which made the purchase price £400 and the good news was it was located 1/2 a mile away..however the item was without a manual, does anyone have a copy or have any owners tips/grumbles about the machine.
Does the ts4000 take a groover or stacked dado would be thrilled if anyone had any info or advice..

carbo":1zg3666y said:
hi.. i have just bought a scheppach ts 4000 using my 10% off ebay voucher (thank you uk workshop for the nod) which made the purchase price £400 and the good news was it was located 1/2 a mile away..however the item was without a manual, does anyone have a copy or have any owners tips/grumbles about the machine.
Does the ts4000 take a groover or stacked dado would be thrilled if anyone had any info or advice..
Can't help you with the book of words but the bit on dado heads is going to open a whole kettle of worms :wink:...stand by with flak jackets and tin hats :lol: - Rob

Try NMA for a manual

http://nmatools.co.uk/

The answer is almost certainly going to be a NO on the DADO front as this is a German made saw and Barely any European countries have made saws that take DADOs for many years.

sorry for my ignorance :oops: obviously a touchy subject we'll leave alone but i really would appreciate a manual .
thanks wizer have tried nma but would only send a parts list

hello all.

i have a 4010ci, think its brill.

jon, i would also like a copy of the manual if poss?

thanks in advance, pete

wizer":3cgsq9cj said:
Try NMA for a manual

http://nmatools.co.uk/

The answer is almost certainly going to be a NO on the DADO front as this is a German made saw and Barely any European countries have made saws that take DADOs for many years.

Actually Scheppach do (or at least they did) a dado cutter specifically designed for the later, C.I. topped saws. It featured heavily in the brochures at the time of their release. The longer arbour required can be retro fitted to the earlier alloy topped 4010, along with the C.I. top, which I believe is required to allow the use of the apropriate insert plate.

Latest posts

Back