Triton super jaws special

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been using a friends one of these (newer lighter model) and it is great, still far from lightweight, makes a workmate feel like a very amateur piece of kit. Have also played with the older heavier one, not much to choose between them, its a good tool at £100 but for £35 I want two, does anyone know of a B&Q with stock?
Thanks

Hi Robin

Welcome to the forum. Good to have you onboard.

I know the location is not a mandatory field, but people would find it easier to answer your question if you put it in your profile. Even the county would be good.

Cheers
Neil

PS If your in Nottingham they don't have any.

there we go hopefully now shows me as in the peak district so easy access to sheffield, manchester chesterfield etc but I travel about a bit so would be interested if they are in stock anywhere in the country.
Thanks Robin

Argee,
I see you are a Triton demonstrator.
Do you know when the next container of log jaws is coming in from the generic far away manufacturing country? UK seems to be dry of these at the moment. Cheers, OJ

OJ":1wvfwtfk said:
Argee,
I see you are a Triton demonstrator.
Do you know when the next container of log jaws is coming in from the generic far away manufacturing country? UK seems to be dry of these at the moment. Cheers, OJ

Plenty in B&Q a few days ago

If anyone spots any around Edinburgh please let me know. Been checking Newcraighall warehouse when i can but no joy.

Thanks

Green":18qv36gi said:
If anyone spots any around Edinburgh please let me know. Been checking Newcraighall warehouse when i can but no joy.

I'll keep a look-out, but what are you after? The log jaws (which were the last thing being discussed), an old-model Superjaws (irrespective of price), a new-model Superjaws (irrespective of price), or a cut-price Superjaws (model not important)...?

Forrest

Thanks Argee,

Maybe B&Q hoovered them all up!
Have been a big fan of thr super jaws since back when Elu made them (green), and bought some after Triton started manufacturing them.
I don't work on-site without them.

Hi Forestdale

Im after the cut price superjaws (any model) and a set of logs jaws. Couldnt justify full price.

If I do find some I will get a couple and offer them on here (no-profit) for any one else having difficulties finding them.

Cheers

Does anyone know if the log jaws sold as an accessory for the new superjaws will fit the original superjaws?
Thanks OJ

Thanks Argee,
Will order and report back. Hole centres possibly need adjusting.
Thank you, O

Back