Triton Screws for router table.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andypo

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All have found a cpl of old posts pointing me to various companies on the web for the correct screws. Unfortunately all of the links are dead and I cant get to the web sites they direct you to. Anybody have some spare that they want to sell to me or know of anywhere I can get them. Also any body know where i can get some t-track nuts 3/4" rutlands do them but they want £6.95 plus £6.95 for delivery for 2 complete nuts with knobs.....whahay. Any help much appreciated.

Andypo, I'm pretty sure (99%) I have spares. pm me your address I'll put them in an envelope for you tomorrow if they're where I think they are. I'll certainly never need any more, and if I do they only came from a supplier about 2 miles away and cost pennies.

Why not remove the two quick release bolts and use longer replacements for those? They are M6 or M8 as I recall and are available just about anywhere (Buy and Queue, for example). I have mine mounted this way without any problems.

Dave

Latest posts

Back