TREND DOVETAIL JIG DJ300

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark.R

Established Member
Reaction score
At long last I have found a need for my Trend DJ300 dovetail jig that I have had for a while, and have just discovered that I have mislaid the instructions for use and assembly. :( :(

Are there any forum users who have such a jig that would be willing to help me with their instructions? Perhaps you would be willing to send them by internet, or if you are willing to trust me, post them to me for me to copy, and I will send them straight back to you- I promise.

I am currently scratch building our kitchen, and am ready to start the 16 drawers. Since purchasing the jig a few years back, I have never used it, so it was left in the box. I have searched the house from top to bottom with no success in finding the ruddy instructions! Hence my plea for HELP!!

If anyone is able to help, then I can forward my home address or e-mail address by pm.

Your help would be appreciated, and I promise to send them back asap if someone is able to post them.

Many thanks

Mark

I am contactable on 01736 762504 or 07855 235366

Latest posts

Back