travellers injunction, starting a book.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't hold your breath Rog, I'm still awaiting answers from weeks ago.

Roy.

RogerS":38vst2tr said:
....Perhaps you could explain the difference?
Could do but I suspect it would be wasted on you!
Still waiting for an answer, Jacob, or perhaps because now you've been found out (again) it explains the reason why you want the thread deleted.
I'd delete it because it is boring, repetitive, racist, unpleasant, infantile, unimaginative and going nowhere fast.
This sort of rubbish really lowers the tone of the forum. I could just read the Daily Mail etc instead of reading your monotonous dronings.

And I could read the Guardian for yours Jacob, Touche!
And as I used the word race in a neutral manner to be called a racist by someone who uses the term 'Towel heads' beggars belief!
Racist. Maybe, hypocrite, No!

Roy.

devonwoody":2s7ia8mz said:
So you lot of pirates, what odds apart from evens?

Well.... still EVENS, I'm afraid.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-15153060

It's back on!!! Sort of.

They can remove the caravans, but not the fences and gates.

They can't remove the pi... travellers till Tuesday earliest.

BUT... they can't do any of this till later in the week as there are still more legal issues to clear up.

THE LAW IS INDEED AN A*S

By the way Jacob, they've asked for your (and any other sympathiser's) address as they'll need a few hundred new pitches in the near future. They're not fussy, but anywhere they can fly tip a few hundred tons of waste would be a bonus. Some nearby street lighting so they can break into the electrical supply would be great. And if you could run around the village with a screwdriver and remove all the vehicle number plates before they arrive that would be give them a great head start. They also said they won't outstay their welcome. A decade would just about cover it.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, they hope you won't mind that the value of your property will be diminished by at least 75%.

I told them "No problem at all. Jacob's a good bloke. He won't mind at all".

Digit":2tkh75ki said:

Roy.
Racist. Yes (there are no half measures)
Confused? Yes.
Don't you realise that as a self confessed racist you are siding a lot of very unpleasant people who wouldn't do you any favours if it came to it?

Maybe so Jacob, but rather racists than hypocrites I'm afraid.

Roy.

Digit":spnqdanl said:
Maybe so Jacob, but rather racists than hypocrites I'm afraid.

Roy.
Yes, you knew where you were with Hitler!
(Comment intended to be ironical - it seems necessary to explain things very carefully on this thread :roll: ).

studders":dmwrc286 said:
Jacob":dmwrc286 said:
Digit":dmwrc286 said:

Roy.
Racist. Yes (there are no half measures)
So you are a Racist then, as 'no half measures' surely includes 'feeble, bad taste jokes'?
Yawn :roll:

Yeah, I was wondering how you would get out of that one. Quite pathetic. You are just a complete waste of time Jacob and I'll waste no more of mine reading or replying to your total drivel.

I'm old and brave enough to treat any race, colour, creed, social group, ethic majority / minority, mixed heritage or whatever with the contempt I feel is deserved by their actions against the gentle and meek folk of this world.

And so quoiting the immortal words of Tommy, Gorgeous George and Bricktop's Henchman

I f**kin' hate travellers.

You crack me up, Jacob, you really do. Rarely have I ever seen anyone so clearly "bang to rights" as you are and yet you still try and bluster about trying to deflect the issue.

It won't work this time.

You've been sussed, good and proper.

Well unsavory as this tread is, it provides a prime example of the racial discrimination/abuse faced by gypsies/travellers on a daily basis. The fact that it has been allowed to run for several days with no mod intervention is particularly disconcerting.

"I f**ckin hate travellers"
You don't ******* know me Davey P so how can you form that conclusion :?

Digit being of Jewish ancestry I am particularly disappointed with your active role in the thread. Gypsies were second only to your lot in terms of holocaust victims. Would your reaction perhaps have been different if there had been reference to Kikes :(

My ancestors fought in the trenches of WW1 and on the battlefields of the 2nd WW
How many terrorist offences have been committed by Gypsies or how many involved in race riots ?

don't Know how many Black members we have on UKRacism, sorry workshop but I doubt anyone would refer to them as Darkies or Wogs

Digit being of Jewish ancestry I am particularly disappointed with your active role in the thread.

Why? You are active in this thread, am I barred or something?

it provides a prime example of the racial discrimination/abuse faced by gypsies/travellers on a daily basis.

Indeed. And again I ask, why?

Roy.

"Why" because as I stated, you and I share a common ancestry of persecution by the very same type of racists and bigots you have chosen to align yourself with in this thread

by the very same type of racists and bigots you have chosen to align yourself with in this thread

Have I? Where was that then? I also notice that you chose to do a Jacob and ignore the second question.
If you care to prove that my second question is invalid your comment about bigotry will stand. If you cannot please explain how it can be bigotry to be annoyed about a person's anti social behaviour?
These bigots you refer to are pineappled off with the anti social behaviour they have expressed, is that wrong?
Are you trying to tell me all those people who live near Dale farm that complain are racists/bigots?liars/dreamers etc?
Do you believe that these people should be exempt from laws that apply to the general public?

Roy.

I have already expressed ,I have little if any sympathy with the Irish community at Dale Farm. My objection is with the abhorrent use of the racist term traveller throughout this thread. Would you be ok with the word Kike?
There could hardly be any worse form of anti social behaviour than the regular gun crime commited by black youths, does that then give your cohorts the right to refer to Black people as xxxxxxx

racist term traveller throughout this thread

So where did I use that?

Would you be ok with the word Kike?

Kike. Yid, Jew boy, I've heard them all, and if you had actually read some of my posts you would note that I commented, sticks and stones....

But again you have failed to answer my questions Alan.

Roy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back