Tools you wish someone would produce

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there some sort of tool that could be developed to negate or diminish the effect of the 'Slope'...or is that a Mission Impossible? 8-[ :-k :whistle: - Rob

woodbloke":3w0jssvx said:
Is there some sort of tool that could be developed to negate or diminish the effect of the 'Slope'...or is that a Mission Impossible? 8-[ :-k :whistle: - Rob
Invented by a G Hoover (or something like that) back in the time of Adam and originally marketed as the Wife™ (since rebranded as Her Indoors, SWMBO, etc) - not 100% effective, but does provide some moderate breaking action at least during the first few years of ownership.

dunbarhamlin":23e8oqqr said:
woodbloke":23e8oqqr said:
Invented by a G Hoover (or something like that) back in the time of Adam and originally marketed as the Wife™ (since rebranded as Her Indoors, SWMBO, etc) - not 100% effective, but does provide some moderate breaking action at least during the first few years of ownership.

I think mine must be defective then - it was her idea to go to axminster on or way back from honeymoon so i could upgrade my lathe :D

big soft moose":15hnf0ib said:
I think mine must be defective then - it was her idea to go to axminster on or way back from honeymoon so i could upgrade my lathe :D

That's not defective leave well alone she works fine

Latest posts

Back