Tool cupboard/chest combi unit (with pics)(long)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Ian this is beautiful.
My favourite wood, a great design, very practical, outstanding finish... the list goes on. And what a collection of tools!
Well done, this is one which will go for generations :wink:

Ian Dalziel":md0bj2fh said:
I have 3 burgular alarms 2off mains wired with battery backup and 1 battery operated,9 intruder sensors, 6 cameras 4 inside and 2 outside and security lights around the perimeter. never had a problem yet but i dont tempt providence.
funny i only have one for the house. the workshop has full double glazing with locking windows and the door is a UPVC plastic job with a good locking system

No minefield and robotic sentry guns? Crikey, you're taking a chance there, Ian... :wink:

That is a beautiful piece of work, by the way - very well done! :D

V.

thanks for all the comments i hope it has inspired some people to get out into the workshop.

on the security side i also thought on a couple of rockweillers but i remembered i've got our lass!!!

(glad she doesnt know how to turn on a pc)

Ian

Inspirational stuff Ian...

Imitation being the most sincere form of flattery I'm going to pinch the idea for the chisel shelves Ta!

Plant Berberis Julianae underneath any window access points... decorative with 20 - 30mm spikes set in 3s under the leaf :wink:

Now that is what you call a tool cabinet :D Maybe a bit OTT on the chisel side though :shock: :p

The gas struts are a very good idea, somthing I may have to nick when the time comes to upgrade my tool rack (the idea NOT the struts :lol: )

Ian...

real nice job that.... nicely done Sir...

I'm relieved to see I'm not the only one thinking about pinching some ideas... with any luck, things might calm down enough at work to let me back into the shop...

Back