Titebond 3 colour??

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeilO

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
has anyone else noticed that T3 when dry, takes on a light brown colour? or is it just me??
Not having use Titebond stuff before, (always bought whatever was available at the "sheds", evostik and the like, not sheds own brands)
I just wondered if Titebond range was all like this or can you get it with a tint of colour and the usual white (dries clear) stuff..?

NeilO":31xhyl65 said:
T3 when dry, takes on a light brown colour? or is it just me??
Its not just you, T3 does dry with a light brown glue line but I have not found this to be a big problem. I use T3 most of the time as I find it a very good glue that is more water proof than a lot of other PVA glues.

I & II dry vertually clear with a slight yellow tinge, T3 has as you say a light brown colour and is for exterior use.

There is another one in the range for darker woods called "Dark wood glue" but its not that dark when dry, at best its sapele sort of colour.

cheers fellas, and there was me think I was seeing things , or the lighting in the shop was utter pants :lol: :lol:
the colour in itself isnt a problem guessing that it would match most woods to become "almost" invisible when finished...
like I said in my original post its just that I always expected glue to dry clear....

Back