Titan TTB579PLN

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve22

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi I’m new to woodworking and this forum but would anyone know if you can get the blade setting block or jig. Or if anyone has made one I’m in need of one even if I have to make it out of wood but would need a one to one drawing to try it cheers steve 👨🏼‍🦽

Jigs can often get in the way and not provide a good solution to setting. the "drag" method is reliable and easy to do.

One of many youtube videos on the subject.

I’ll watch it but im only try to set the right height so blades don’t catch table and shatter. It’s not easy to do when my hands turn 90 degrees outwards due to my disability but will watc it now. Had a look I can’t remo my table and all 5 or 5 nuts need to undue to adjust blades I’ve got what would be the pt200 the entry level and have tried that but cutter block is on a slight angle the blades sit higher on the cutting bit far side and there lower on side nearest you on on off button side. I’ve used wood a ruler engineers square but because it’s angled it’s hard to do that’s why I was asking of anyone had a old one or a one to one drawing so I could copy both arms.

Last edited:
Hi Steve, I have one from when I owned the machine. It's yours if you cover postage? I'm a new member and haven't posted much so not sure if I can accept PM's?!

Plenty of You Tube vids on setting the blade height.

I expect since the release of Mr Parfitts jig he isnt still using this electra beckum :LOL:

Hi Steve, I have one from when I owned the machine. It's yours if you cover postage? I'm a new member and haven't posted much so not sure if I can accept PM's?!
Hi only thing I can think of is if you put my name steve winslade in messenger then I can can send you my details and can sort out the p&p if that’s ok. I can’t see how I send you a pm on here as I’m old and no good with tech 😂👨🏼‍🦽

I'm really sorry but not on Facebook so don't have messenger. I have looked on here but can't PM you unless you are a supporting member.

Last edited:
I'm really sorry but not on Facebook so don't have messenger. I have looked on here but can't PM you unless you are a supporting member.
Did you get message I sent you with details on

Back