Tired Luna w57 build

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonharper

Reaction score
Hello All
Just stumbled across this site. I have an old woodwork combination machine ive had for nearly 20 years and have just craned into my new (covid lockdown build) workshop/shed at the bottom of the garden before I fit the front door. Ive had plenty of use from the table saw but not the spindle or planer/thicknesser. The machine was split in two prior to me having it and i am finally getting round to getting it all working properly again. I was told it was a possibly a Kity, finally yesterday realised its a luna w57 with all the tinwork missing.
For starters I want to get the planer/thicknesser working and I wondered if anyone could grace me with some pictures of the reduction gearbox area. Ive rebushed one of the idler gears and need to address a rubber 'o' belt that goes from the blade pulley to the reduction box that is twice as long as need be . I dont know if this is an historic start at a repair or something is missing

Attachments

• IMG-20200922-WA0001.jpeg
    IMG-20200922-WA0001.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Back