Timber cutting service Yorkshire

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodchip11

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello

does anyone know of anywhere in west yorkshire that offers a timber cutting service please.

mick

british hardwoods will do it for you i think. what do you need/have in mind?

marcros":2jav2j7j said:
british hardwoods will do it for you i think. what do you need/have in mind?

its a cutting list for a couple of bedside draws in english oak if possible.

mick

they would certainly have English Oak. I spoke to David there the other day for some planed up oak so certainly worth a call. They are known for supplying good timber too, rather than taking advantage of the fact that you haven't seen it first.

Dibs-h":id32zwbk said:
The Northern Woodworking show isn't far away and BH are there every year with a good supply of their timber.

Dibs

if anybody fancies a trip to that, I wouldnt mind going to see what it is about. Might be all the more interesting to meet a couple of members

marcros":3vvhezru said:
Dibs-h":3vvhezru said:
The Northern Woodworking show isn't far away and BH are there every year with a good supply of their timber.

Dibs

if anybody fancies a trip to that, I wouldnt mind going to see what it is about. Might be all the more interesting to meet a couple of members

Just checked my shifts and will be taking a look one of the days.

Mick

marcros":in96mgtz said:
they would certainly have English Oak. I spoke to David there the other day for some planed up oak so certainly worth a call. They are known for supplying good timber too, rather than taking advantage of the fact that you haven't seen it first.

Just spoke with David and has given me a price, nice fast and friendly service.

thanks again folks

Latest posts

Back