This has to have been made by Hegner surely?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are very lucky and I am envious, if that saw was not made by Hegner or made by Kity with Hegners licence I will eat my hat. Everything about it looks like a Hegner.
Even your report of lack of vibration sounds Hegner to me.

You got a very rare bargain IMHO.

Lol I wish I had kept quiet about it and bought it myself now!

I sent the guy that was selling it an e-mail asking a couple of questions, I told him I was very interested and I even contacted the courier I use if they would collect it. The guy never got back to me. I also swear that saw was made by Hegner. Well done Midge, you had a once in a liftime bargain there. I hope it provides years of happy service.

thanks guys , i thought it was a bargain,was not all plain sailing though , should of took me a hour and half each way to collect it but turned in to a 5 hour round trip due to being stuck in traffick, 90 mile each way , still think it was worth it .

Midge it was well worth the trip you made including being held up in traffic.I agree with Scrimper that your machine is like the Hegner in far too many ways to have not been made under license from Hegner.Also it must be fairly modern to have the insert through which the blade passes through.The aluminum knob looks a lot like the one on the Hegner quick release clamp.I am certain that it will give you a lot of pleasure and you will be proud to be owner of the machine,and I hope that you get the pleasure that I get in using my basic Hegner.

Bryan

Back