Things that give you an irrational amount of rage

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greedo

Established Member
Reaction score
1. People standing in a queue for the cashline and then when they get to the front spending another while fishing about in their bag for their card!!

2. Waiters coming up and asking you more than once is everything alright with your meal. (same guy came up and asked us 5 times last night)

People who object to me sniffing, or holding up the queue whilst fiddling about in my hand-bag. Just looking for a tissue fer crissakes!

Very poor grammar and made up words. Almost forgot and Jacob of course.

Greedo":2lqsjo6f said:
2. Waiters coming up and asking you more than once is everything alright with your meal. (same guy came up and asked us 5 times last night)
Yebbut did he tell you why he kept asking? I bet they were pissing themselves in the kitchen!

The use of the phrase Early Doors
Drivers sorry plonkers with fog lights on when there is no fog

Jacob":36ttk9k0 said:
Greedo":36ttk9k0 said:
Yebbut did he tell you why he kept asking? I bet they were pissing themselves in the kitchen!

Ha yeah it did cross my mind but he was just a very enthusiastic new guy.

Football commentators and pundits on the telly who say "the Lampards, Terrys, Rooneys, Ronaldos of the world"

ARGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! There is only 1 of each. Why are you using plurals?? Drives me mental.

Greedo":23z2usco said:
Football commentators and pundits on the telly who say "the Lampards, Terrys, Rooneys, Ronaldos of the world"

ARGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! There is only 1 of each. Why are you using plurals?? Drives me mental.

i thought Rooney had a brother?

people who post on forums and don`t seem to know anything about punctuation or if they do think it`s ok to let others work out exactly where one sentence ends and the next begins that really gets up my nose they usually like to sprinkle their posts liberally with lots of lols as if that makes it ok lol :roll:

Ian

In answer to the OP question - football.

Other than that :
1) Irresponsible idiots on the road who think indicators are just for other people (to use).
2) Irresponsible idiots on the road for whom lane discipline is an optional extra to driving.
3) The notion that McDonalds and KFC feature under the heading 'Restaurants' in the yellow pages
4) Basic spelling/grammar errors (setting myself up for a fall here, no doubt) "could of" is not the same as "could have" or "could've". Idiots!
5) Russell Brand

That should cover things for now.

Toodlepip, Adam.

People that drive at 20 miles an hour and hold up the traffic. I have no problem with people driving slow but if you aren't in a hurry pull over every now and then and let people pass.

Greedo":3mabvx3o said:

+1 for that, and why do they always ask when you've got your mouth full?

Richard

TV companies that send expensive outside broadcast teams and reporters to places where nothing is happening to report on something that happened earlier and which could equally well have been reported on from the studio!

Richard

Latest posts

Back