Things that bug you!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some of the adverts on this forum.....
trying to sell scruffy worn out rubbish clothes with a US flage on em......
I hve to move the page over to hide it.....hahaha......
just getting old.....

What adverts? You can turn them off when you are logged in and not see any. It is in your preferences.

Pete

People who stop in the middle of a supermarket isle to have a chat, without wishing to appear ageist is generally the older population. I also get much tutting when I voice a polite "excuse me" as if I am the problem!! Still it will probably be me one day! :unsure:
I had this a short time ago. I politely said excuse me and the woman turned round and said “please?”.

With regards to avoiding import duties I think it is wrong that Amazon don't make it absolutely clear. The challenge we need to give ourselves is 'is it over £135?' if so make absolutely sure you know where it's coming from.

The thing that most peeves me is those morons who walk along staring down at their phones and texting as they go, expecting you to get out of their way, even if you are carrying or moving something heavy, such as a tool backpack and a drag-along tool box. I do find it amusing, though, if I halt for a moment whilst they keep going blithely onwards - to trip over the box. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
People at road T junctions where I'm waiting to join the 'main' road. They're already on it and stop to let me on to the main road. This seems to happen more and more.

The news ( and media in general )
Half the time you can tell its halftruths and bs, the other half of the time its doom and gloom.

Edit to add: the latest trend is to have 'news pieces' published to flipboard etc.... and always in a hurry with no attempt to use spellchecker, grammar etc, just full of mistakes. Thats from all of them, absolutely useless ballsacks

Back