The New Necklace

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrispuzzle

Established Member
Reaction score
It has been a while since I posted any work. Here is my latest puzzle: the picture is "The New Necklace" by William McGregor Paxton. There are about 160 pieces, including seven figurals or whimsies.

TheNewNecklaceS.jpg

Here is the back of the puzzle (flipped so it corresponds to the front) to make the cut easier to see.

NecklaceBackS.jpg

As usual with my puzzles the outer boundary has been shaped to make it difficult to do the edges first.

I love the way you've incorporated the whimsies into the jigsaw. It's a first class piece of work.

How did the Meccano show go?

Gill

Hi Gill -

The Meccano Show went very well, I was kept busy and cut four puzzles over the two days. The saw is always a big crowd-pleaser, especially with the younger children and, dare I say, ladies who are pleased to see something they recognise and like - a jigsaw puzzle - among the steam engines and giant block-setting cranes!

What happens, of course, is that as the pieces pile up someone can't resist putting them together again, and that attracts more attention.

Back