The best value table saw currently available?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided to take a chance and order the Charnwood W625ET 800mm x 400mm extension table, which is sold as an optional accessory for the Charnwood W625 table saw, to see if it would fit on my Scheppach TS30.
Well, I needn't have worried as it is exactly the same as the Scheppach version!!!
This confirms my suspicion that many of the various brands of table saws currently available on the market are all made in the same factory, or by the same manufacturer, in the Far East.
The only differences are the support struts which come supplied with the W625ET are a slightly darker blue powder coating to that on the TS30 support struts and in how much the two cost.
The identical Scheppach version has a list price of £60 +VAT (£72) + £10 Postage, or about £82 all in, but if you ring Scheppach you may be able to get one for £40 +VAT (£48) + £10 postage, or about £58 all in.
However, the W625ET only costs £25 including VAT + £10 postage or £35 all in. :D

Back