Thanks to those who share their ideas.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazylilting

Established Member
Reaction score
I've had to take some time just to relax this weekend and today so i've looked through all the Jigs and Tips threads.

I didn't see it as practical to say thanks on every one that i liked as it would of bumped a lot of threads.

I do however want to give two special thanks.

One to Niki for sharing so many of his ideas. His jigs and fixtures are simple to make and well laid out so that anyone could make them. Great job on presenting well thought out solutions for every day common challenges.

The other special thanks i'd like to give is to Tony. His Jigs and fixtures are of the highest quality i've seen and even includes scaled drawings for some that i seen. Thanks very much.

If anyone else would like to take the opportunity to personally thank their favorite contributes this would be the place to do it. It just seems so meaningless to just post "great jig, thanks" a lot of effort seems to be put into the information given by these individuals.

I almost think we should be all contributing a little cash to a kitty and having a vote for best Jig or Fixture and one for most helpful contribute. If such an idea takes off I'll contribute £20 for each prize.

What says everyone else?

being a serious newbie here (Hi everyone!), i thought about making a similar thread. Seems someone beat me to it!

I did, however, mean to start another thread, which i might still start. Entitled: LOOK what you lot made me buy!

I'll save that a bit i think, and just extend my heartfelt thank you very much to all of you who freely share ideas, tips and solutions in this forum!

Yeah! I agree, well done everyone who has
taken the time to post their jigs & tips. :D 8)
Oh! and welcome aboard Henning. :wink:

Welcome Henning!

I like your idea for a thread. I love finding out what others are buying and what they are building. I wish I'd have more time to build things for the sheer joy of making them. Right now i'll i'm doing is windows, doors and cupboards for others. I'm hoping this winter though to break out of this and start building what i want to build and selling it.

Back