Thanks Richarnold...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rileytoolworks

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd jut like to say a big thanks to Richard Arnold for the open day he held today.
I had a great time, met some wonderful people and got to handle some amazing tools.
And all for charity too!
Highlights for me were meeting up with friends, old and new, talking at length to Richard Maguire (who donated some amazing wooden vice screws), discussing tool history and his in-depth research with Andy (Toolsntat), handling Racers's amazing planes, knives and box, and seeing the demos of traditional sash window making that Richarnold put on.
There were lots of tools up for sale, (I was like a kid in a sweet shop- in fact I'm kicking myself for not buying the Record 07 SS that Jimi brought along).
Thanks to everyone who said they liked the awls. It really made my day.

So all in all, a very successful event, in my opinion, and hopefully a good amount was raised for Macmillan Cancer Support.

It was great to meet up with everyone. Just wish Richard T could have been there. He was missed.

Thanks for all the effort it must have taken to organise the event Richard. I for one had a great time, as I'm sure did everyone else.

See you soon.

All the best.

Adam.

Back