Tesco Burgers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swimbo mentioned these burgers to me yesterday. She asked if I'd heard anything.

I shook my head and said..."Neigh"

Sainsbury offer burgers with a dash of red wine, Tesco's with a bit of Red Rum.

they are also opening a new range of in town fast food outlets called Poney Express.

I've got me coat!

Tesco burgers low in fat but high in shergar.

Traces of Zebra have been found in the bar codes as well.

Pete

I think someone may be sending me death threats.

Woke up this morning with a Tesco burger on my pillow.

Pete

t8hants":2zku1nms said:
Sainsbury offer burgers with a dash of red wine, Tesco's with a bit of Red Rum.

they are also opening a new range of in town fast food outlets called Poney Express.

I've got me coat!

Would that be a DONKEY jacket :oops: :shock:

horse in tesco burgers is nothing. primark have found leggings with a camels toe in.

Dont laugh - its the economic downturn. How else could they make both ends meat?

Seriously, though, I cannot see what the fuss is about. I always thought that burgers were for people that did not care what they ate.

DrPhill":3tpb9zls said:
Dont laugh - its the economic downturn. How else could they make both ends meat?

Seriously, though, I cannot see what the fuss is about. I always thought that burgers were for people that did not care what they ate.

Oooh no... a good hamburger from someone like Muddy Boots are first class. And gluten free, to boot.

I'm looking forward to trying their quarter pandas.

Pete

I was in the Tesco's cafe the other day and the waitress asked me if I'd like anything on my burger.... I said, a fiver each way! :mrgreen:

To beef or not to beef? That is equestrian.

No more of those burgers for me, they gave me the trots.

I could go on furlong but I'll quit now.......

Back