Taping and jointing

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hansonread

Established Member
Reaction score
Bit of an odd one this is, but I figured I would ask you lovely people on here as it might just do someone a favour, as well as running a joinery workshop and finishing shop, I also have a commercial interiors company and have just landed a rather large but urgent contract for a major redevelopment in Camberley. Another contractor has let them down and am currently trying to pick up the pieces but basically I haven't got enough staff on my books to cope, so I was wondering if there was anyone on this forum with any experience of plastering/taping and jointing or operating a festool PLANEX Long Reach Long Neck Sander? (mentioning the festool might get a few of you dribbling...)

Maybe you have a lazy son who needs to get off his backside or you would like to get out of the house away from SWMBO?

Only stipulation is that you must be CSCS registered, which if your not then its reasonably simple to get your cscs card and the cost of this would be reimbursed.

Anyways, let me know if anyone is interested!

Back