Table Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pip

Established Member
Reaction score
In B&Q this morning, noticed what looked to be a rather neat table saw,
with a sliding table, it's the Ryobi ETS 1525 SC.
Has anyone any experience with this saw? or any comments about it?
T.I.A.
pip

I have one of these; I bought it from B&Q when they first came out (they had them on special offer) - you can tell it's a budget machine; very noisy motor - but it cuts square (and I didn't have to fiddle around to much)

I am going to upgrade the blade as the one supplied burnt the oak I was ripping something awful :(

The side fence is ok, but I find it to short, so often clamp a long straight edge to it, the measurements are not correct, but I measure from the blade to the fence when setting up.

The sliding table is a bit of a gimmick, it doesn't slide past the blade far enough to be of any major benefit.

All in all it was a good buy at the time, a good budget table saw; suited my purpose, ripped ply and MDF perfectly well, but as I said above really struggled with the Oak, but I am hopeful that a new blade will make all the difference.

Thanks sammo, seeing as the sliding table isn't up to much I think I'll give it a miss,
thanks again,
pip

Back