Table saw blade sharpening

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wizard9999

Established Member
Reaction score
The time has come for me to have some sharpening done, I'd welcome recommendations for where best to send them. I know Cutting Solutions are well regarded for buying blades, but a very quick look on their website doesn't seem to indicate they sharpen.

Terry.

I get and band saw, table saw, track saw, metal cutting hss saw, router bits etc. sharpened by North London Saws in Waltham Cross. They are local to me but you can post to them. Reasonable prices, 4-7 day turnaround.

If you go to a local professional woodworker, chances are that they will have a saw doctor who calls on them to take any blades they have for sharpening usually weekly and delivers them the following week. They almost certainly will help you out by taking your blades in for treatment along with theirs. A sensible donation to their tea fund should suffice.

Hello Terry, I use Leitz Tooling, they're in the Calvert Centre, Woodmancott, outside of Winchester on the way to Basingstoke.

They're not the cheapest but their quality is second to none and they're a one stop shop for sharpening, from router cutters and spindle tooling to saw blades and guillotine mitre knives.

Good luck

Back