• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

T-Stack Screwfix

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachakins

The most wasted of days is one without woodwork
Reaction score
Just picked up these on 2 for 1, £29.99 a pair. 8 fit on racks under bench perfectly on shelf rack, so £120 instead £240.
Screenshot_20240126_114741_Screwfix.jpg

i already have 2 of those when on offer last year from toolstation
I will probably goto my local screwfix and pickup - I only saw the offer later that day - after havig been at a company (lidl) right next to screwfix on wednesday!!!!!! and would have picked up
after i got home. shame i would have picked up 2 at that price - very good items
One did not have the pull out side trays - just black plastic - the other one i have is the same as this
and use a lot with and clipped to existing T-stak tool boxes

If you look on etsy, there are a good few 3D printed adaptors that allow these to be clipped to a base, or have a top clipped to them or to interact with other storage systems.

I have not seen it mentioned here but there is a base adaptor that takes Bosch, DeWalt, Makita and Festool containers. Metabo sell an identical product at nearly twice the price.

https://www.engelbert-strauss.co.uk/straussboxen/adapter-platte
I should also say that although the DeWalt one looks similar to the FatMax one, the two are not campatible.

Last edited:
I should also say that although the DeWalt one looks similar to the FatMax one, the two are not campatible.
to the best of my knowledge 'dewalt tstak' and 'fatmax pro stack' are entirely compatable, where as 'fatmax deep pro' (and presumably the shallow variant) are not compatable with tstak/ pro stack even though they are a near identical size. I believe that the lift out bins that come in the tstak / pro stack organisers are in fact identical and interchangable with the ones in the deep pro organisers though I'm not entirely certain on than one.

Its a pity that the tstaks and pro stacks us the same colour scheme, it would be nice if we had the option of the craftman brand they have in the states which are black and red, would make it easier to grab the right box in a hurry.

yep, i have a lot of stanly boxes , both deep and shallow - about 8 and they do not fit on T-Stak
which is why i purchased the dewalt ones when on offer at toolstation

to the best of my knowledge 'dewalt tstak' and 'fatmax pro stack' are entirely compatable, where as 'fatmax deep pro' (and presumably the shallow variant) are not compatable with tstak/ pro stack

Thanks for the clarification. I did not know there were two FatMax product lines, so sorry if I have mislead anyone.

It is strange as the DeWalt brand is owned by Stanley Black and Decker.

You can see the family resemblance in the bins and in the catches.

Thanks for the clarification. I did not know there were two FatMax product lines, so sorry if I have mislead anyone.

It is strange as the DeWalt brand is owned by Stanley Black and Decker.

You can see the family resemblance in the bins and in the catches.
in some other markets you see 'fatmax tstak' which would be easily distinguished from 'deep pro', 'shallow pro' etc,

I also note that occasional irwin items are identical to dewalt, for instance drill bit cases that fit into the tstak caddy system.

I can confirm the Stanley fatmax prostack/tstak organisers are exactly the same as the dewalt tstak organisers and fit together perfectly. I have several from both brands and they are identical except for the badges. Even the imprinted/moulded batch numbers on the rear are identical on both brands! Toolstation sell a pack of two for 29.99, so work out as the same price as the dewalt on offer at screwfix. I think they are great, I normally wait till Toolstation has a 10% off event on their eBay shop and purchase them (free delivery) only downside is some of the internal cups are a bit too big, you can get custom dividers off eBay but a set is more expensive than another organiser!
I have swapped all my tool boxes for a mix of tstak/prostack just for the convenience of all interlocking, plus if one breaks it does not cost an arm and a leg to replace.

Latest posts

Back