T-7000 adhesive

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anybody here tried this?

I have a few pinhole voids in the catspaws of my pippy oak dining table. They are generally too small to fill conventionally, especially now that I have finished the top...
So I thought I might try dropping in some CA glue. I saw a listing on eBay. I wasn't sure what colour it was or how it is used, the description was not entirely clear, but I thought I'd give it a punt for a few quid.

t7000.jpg

Well that's cleared that up then!
S

are you sure? it says it's crystal diamond. no idea what that it, but it sounds expensive.

worse than that, the product won't use itself, how are you supposed to be willing to? (point 8)

wonderful bit of translation there, thanks for sharing.

ultra violent and internal red going by the translation

I bought a set of pigments for epoxy from China, it was about £5.50. It doesn't give dense colours, but it's good enough for many small touch up purposes. You can buy dense pigments for epoxy from grp suppliers - for an important job you could get a few, mix them and vary the colours as you go.

Thanks Phil
Actually I'm through with buying direct from China. When it works, it's fine (assuming you are not in a hurry), but it takes only one purchase to go wrong and you are left with a hole in your pocket and a sour taste in your mouth. Back in the summer I bought something. It was never even dispatched (the seller told me so), let alone delivered, but because so long has passed I'm out of dispute period and they are refusing to refund me becuase of "policy". I jest not.
At about the same time I bought a little camera for doing very wide shots in the workshop. It doesn't work, I have video to prove it, they admit it doesn't work and many, many promises to refund have gone unfulfilled. The refund process is convoluted, weighted against the buyer and un-appealable. Enough is enough.

Living down here in the south-east, I can say that the clarity of language used certainly conforms to the norm. innit?

Latest posts

Back