• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Suppliers of Solid Oak Door Liner Sets

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikej460

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Can anyone point me to a supplier in Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire or Warwickshire that sells these? I'm looking for one set 133mm x 24mm.

UK Timber Found while looking for timber; but not brought anything from them yet. The prices looked good but delivery can be high.

Don't know where they are but a company called love skirting do them, they have lots of skirting board and timber mouldings etc.
Though I tend to agree with rogxwhit that it's just 3 planks and a stop bead.

Ollie

Thanks, Love Skirting looks promising but is quoting over £200 for 145 x 25 incl delivery so I'm waiting for a quote from Quercus Timber.

Quercus Timber could only quote for 35mm sawn and that would cost over £250 collected. If the price had been keener I would have stood the machining time but as it is that's a lot of expensive sawdust.

I then went back to the supplier I've used in the past, Avon Timber and they quoted £282 collected! I realise the price of timber has rocketed but this is madness. £282 for a 5m plank! but it does mean I get a finished set :unsure:

I've also used British Hardwoods but their lead times are 4-5 weeks for door liners

I going to call Love Skirting tomorrow.

Back