Still getting snipe on Elektra Beckum HC260 - advice

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_H

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi - I'm still getting snipe on my EB 260 despite adjusting blades and only adjusting indeed table to take small amounts off. Is there a way to adjust the height of the outfield table as I can't seem to find this in the manual.

Thanks

Snipe is usually a result of the blades being set too high. Try setting them by putting a lath on the outfeed table and rotate the block until the lath just touches the blade without any movement of the lath. The usual advice of getting the lath to advance 6 mm or so never works for me. I'd be slow to start messing with the outfeed table.

Snipe is usually a result of the blades being set too high. Try setting them by putting a lath on the outfeed table and rotate the block until the lath just touches the blade without any movement of the lath. The usual advice of getting the lath to advance 6 mm or so never works for me. I'd be slow to start messing with the outfeed table.
Thanks - had set them to 4 to 5mm movement using this method before I posted but still getting snipe which is why I’m a bit stuck

Back