Stickley Drawers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely looking piece of work - well done, anticipating some shrinkage of sorts with drawer fronts on my elm chest when I bring into the house though in humid conditions drawers will swell as well. The drawer fronts are only 85mm high on my piece so consequently there won't be so much movement, hopefully - Rob

Nice set of drawers

In terms of wood movement ....... on the few things I've made I tend to store them in the house in the location or representitive area whilst making whatever I'm doing. It's not ideal as I'm constantly carting timber back and forth but it stops most of the movement and I've got a tiny workshop so storing timber in it is not easy

Lovely looking piece so far

An accountant be extra careful when spending money :shock: What is the world coming too :wink: :lol:

Cor, thats very impressive. Some very skilled workmanship gone into that. :tongue9: Well done indeed.

I hope you realize that I will use your work as an excuse to buy more quality tools. " Of course I could do that dear... If only I had one of these Insert Tool of Choice here. Without one of them it would be impossible. :D

Thanks for Sharing.

Ted, I just noticed something....

You must have your workshop in a Holiday Inn, or you are just posh and have a Trouser press at home. :D

DSCF0039x.jpg

Back