Staple Gun

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosinante

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi ,can anyone recommend a staple gun, it needs to be able to fire into beech, it only needs to fix cloth for an upholstery project, probably 8 mm or so staples the alternative is a magnetic tack hammer but I think I will get more use from a staple gun,thanks in advance
chris

For amateur use, the combined nail and staple guns sold by Aldidl from time to to time are good value and 3 year warranty too

+1 to air stapler. Once I went down the compressor route it opened the flood gates to many varieties of different gauge nailers, staplers etc. Perfectly good models can be got from Axy for well under £50 and they're great. Never had one break on me and they will make short work of upholstery type stapling. But for a one off you might not want to invest that much

If you don't wan to go the compressor route, then a Maestri ME30 is a fantastic piece of kit. Not cheap, but bulletproof.

HTH Pete

For upholstery work, the Tacwise mains operated stapler is certainly adequate. But if you have a compressor, then the air operated nailers are much more versatile.

Back