Squirrels. Love ‘em or hate ‘em?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that when Scotland gets it's independance the border needs to move further south, run it through the middle of Cumbria because we are nearer the Scottish parliament than westminster and if their idea of leveling up is to make us more like the south then they can keep it. Why would we want to become like the south, I got out of the south because I could see it heading down the u bend and wanted cleaner air and not be in such a rat race, ok they may eat squirrel but everyone to their own.

And you think Scotland can survive without the massive funding provided by the British Government? Oil is a dying industry and how many wool products can you sell?
Will it be tough ?, course it will
Will we need to make changes ?, without a doubt.

But what price freedom eh ?.
Seems England, or the English rather is willing to make huge sacrifices for total sovereignty in becoming free from the EU. Scotland being free we'll pay any price.

Seems England, or the English rather is willing to make huge sacrifices for total sovereignty in becoming free from the EU. Scotland being free we'll pay any price.
How many years of penury will it take for the Scots to beg the English Government to be allowed back into the Union?
The saying 'United we stand, divided we fall' is apt in this situation - despite that nationalist witch Sturgeon espousing otherwise

Yeah...they said that about Brexit and just look where we've ended up. Still trying to find the creek...let alone the paddle.

As far as the EU is concerned you've only got to look at the debacle over oil embargos on Russia - one objection out of 27 and it all goes to dung
I didn't put dung.....the thought police got there first!!!! - so much for free speech and the freedom of expression, but that's another thread.....

Actually Royalty of Scotland is the true royalty of the UK, not those Germans you installed :LOL:
So we'll be claiming the entire thing.
:ROFLMAO: In your dreams though the Scots sing loudly and are passionate about their country they leave it in droves.
I have many Scottish friends and a few relatives though one of them from the Borders long deceased unfortunately flatly refused to venture south of the Tweed.

We've kind of deviated from Squirrels to the Scots.

The exodus started before you might think. There was a major influx of Scots to Ulster in N. Ireland in the early 1600's. In the mid 1800's a large number who could, got out of Ireland at the start of the potato famine.

My father's mother was descended from the exodus from Ireland, after the McKnight's travelled to near Newcastle and became coalminers. So my DNA profile contains a chunk of this Irish heritage, and original Scottish DNA from the original McKnight roots.

Even now the Ulster Scots have their own very distinctive accent and dialect.

We've kind of deviated from Squirrels to the Scots.
Yes what is the connection, are there more greys in Scotland so as they may become an export after indepedance. Squirrel sausages, burgers or haggis may be on the menu then for the carnivores, sadly though I can see the vegetarian alternative because for some reason they seem to make vegetarian alternatives along the same lines as the meat ones but don't ask where the dinosaur shapes for kids came from.

Back