spares for chuck

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexf

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Fox FX4000 chuck and foolishly did not check the tightness of the screws for the jaws often enough and have lost some. Does anyone know of a source for spare screws for this chuck? :(

Check with your supplier first but any good hardware outlet should have something suitable (probably not the DIY stores) ... take one as a sample.

You don't say which part of the country you're in... there may be someone on here with local knowledge :wink:

If they are the same as the ones in the Vicmarc chuck I carry them in stock I will check the FX4000 I have to see. If you cannot get them locally give me a call

They are available but I am not allowed to say where as it is considered advertising. They would cost £4.70 a set + any P & P.

I have a Fox4000 chuck. I think I might check my screws! :shock:

As an aside, have you ever taken the jaws out? Being an engineer, I am aware of the normal re-fitting of chuck jaws, but when I tried re-fitting mine, I discovered they go back in the order 2-3-4-1. :?

.......Most unusual.

Back