Space saving tip

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Just a quick method of saving space.
On a lot of gear, there is no need to have a permanent out feed table; On our rip saw we have a folding out feed table to assist with space saving

dsc0323u.jpg

dsc0324k.jpg

More ideas on my blog hand made kitchens Essex

I like that clever idea and may have to copy it, thanks for sharing!

Having just looked at the piccies of your workshop, you seem the unlikeliest source of space saving tips. Yo've got space to cobble dogs with, as they say round here.

I made a folding outfeed table for my table saw. Then I stored all sorts of stuff underneath and I can't collapse it without clearing up!

Bob

9fingers":twupd0um said:
I made a folding outfeed table for my table saw. Then I stored all sorts of stuff underneath and I can't collapse it without clearing up!

Bob

What you need now Bob is a basement to your workshop with a folding trap door....open the door...close the door...fold the outfeed table up....simples! :deer

Jim

Very neat idea, but may I suggest :idea: that the mitre slot could (should?) have been cut into the extension :) :)

Dave

Sportique":mj641t7u said:
Very neat idea, but may I suggest :idea: that the mitre slot could (should?) have been cut into the extension :) :)

Dave

Having seen Bob's dimension saw i suspect he doesn't use the mitre slot much.

Sportique":1btkefyh said:

Dave

That one is just a rip saw.

As Matty says, this one does the rest

dsc0307v.jpg

Its pretty accurate. :lol:

Back